Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Roger Daltrey on Robert Smith

From Rolling Stone (via NME): "Robert Smith doesn't answer his emails," Daltrey said with a laugh. "He's hard to get hold of, but I remember them playing in 2006 and they did a three-hour set which was just magical. Robert lives around the corner from me, although I've never seen him, nor have his neighbors. I think he must only come out at night."

And for those who still insist the news is fake, a hoax, a 4:13 Nightmare, sorry, Rolling Stone says they have confirmed it.

Now that we have that out of the way, details about the album are starting to surface! Sounds awesome, bro! Fuck Goth Tom! ;) (Thanks Raphael and @mlindenuk)

16 comments:

  1. So it wasn't just a pink dream!? YIPPEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good effort - that made me chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cure may not have a record label at the moment, but call me crazy - I think they may have hired a new Publicist. And a fucking sharp one at that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh! Yes! It is! phewww... thank god, i'm breathing again...

      Delete
    2. Craig! You scared me for 17 seconds with that naughty talk! :)

      Delete
    3. Nanners, at least it wasn't for one hundred years. ;)

      Delete
  5. Well i take everything you put here for granted Craig, so with all the latest excitments it took me 3 or 4 reading to get it right because of my poor english! now realize how silly it was, but for a second I thought what the f***! Don't scare me again like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I was reading I was thinking oh no and then I just started laughing. I'm like, I better start working out. BTW, I just noticed yesterday there is another Jeff on here. God, why can't it just be meeeeeeeee :) I'll start going by Jeff L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I needed a good laugh. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so looking forward to hearing Oi Oi Saveloy as well... :)

    ReplyDelete